Returns and Refunds
When will I get my refund?
You can always exchange or return your jewellery piece within the exchange deadline, which is 30 days.
Credit for returned products will be issued within 7 business days of receipt of the returned merchandise using the same form of payment originally used for the order (except where other arrangements have been made, as in the case of gift orders).
Important Notes and Restrictions:
- Refunds will not be available if the returned products have been damaged or altered in any way before arriving at the Returns Center.
- Reva Jewellery is not responsible for loss or any costs incurred (including freight, duties and taxes, or import fees) for items returned without an RMA number or to any address other than a Reva Jewellery Returns Center.
- No refunds or returns on custom orders.
- No refunds or returns on gift certificates.
- As a safeguard against potential abuse, Reva Jewellery reserves the right to deny a refund to anyone who has made what we determine to be excessive returns.
Step-by-Step Return Instructions
- Request a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be sure to include the name or Product ID of the product(s) that you would like to return, your name and email address. You will receive a response from our customer service team with your RMA Number and any special return instructions, typically within one business day.
- RMA Number and detailed return instructions are provided by Reva Jewellery.
- If the return is the result of an error by Reva Jewellery and the merchandise is being returned from an address in Indonesia, we will pay the charge.
- Returning the item(s) to Reva Jewellery, be certain to include your RMA number inside each package being returned.
- If you are responsible for return shipping costs, please use a traceable shipping service, JNE in Indonesia to ensure that all items are received at the Returns Center in good order.